Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Fucking cave! ...again

I know..i know, Socrates is great and all but I can't stand all the long drawn out bullshit to get across a point that could have been summed up. Philosophy + lack of sleep = mind explosion! So anyways, Yeah the cave where the blind turd people live their lives never knowing that anything else existed outside of their cave/world. I see it basically like if you are closed to new ideas then you may live a horrible existence type thing.

Fuck the cave! the best thing that I got from philosophy is that the wisest man is the one who knows nothing.









P.S. Scientists recently unearthed shocking evidence that may be linked to the cave allegory.









Translation:
(Chupacabra)=goatsucker












P.P.S. BETH, If You could grade these That Would Be Awsome!



2 comments:

  1. Grade the arrows or the dead dog??? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and it was Plato, not Socrates I asked you to read. But to you I am sure it makes no difference!

    ReplyDelete